Interesting look into org-mode to track daily habits.
Open Source, Ruby, Ruby On Rails, PHP, CakePHP, Mysql, Linux, PCBSD, Emacs, Ubuntu, CENTOS, ArchLinux, Slackware, Opera, Sabah, Malaysia
The more I learn the more I know how little I know!
I’m planning to job hunt in a different city in a few months time and I’ve been thinking about this too.
Reason to change city is because I’ve been staying for almost 30 years in Borneo, time to get a different perspective in life.
[List] Ten Red Flags for Innovation
Read the full article - Ten Red Flags for Innovation by Business Week
- The lack of an innovation strategy
- No definition of innovation
- Too much focus on internal capabilities
- Too much focus on open innovation
- Internal silos are too firmly ingrained
- Too much focus on ideas and too little focus on people
- Lack of a strong networking culture
- Innovation efforts focus on technology or products
- It’s all about the usual suspects
- Executives and innovation leaders underestimate the speed of change